Ballito is experiencing growing levels of urban decay, which is negatively impacting on property values, investor confidence, business and quality of life.
An Urban Improvement Precinct (UIP) is the answer to this problem and the Ilembe Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Tourism is leading the drive to establish a Ballito UIP to turn around the management of public areas in Ballito.
UIP Establishment update For Week Ending 31st March 2014
We received 10 signed forms this week
• Percentage of property value secured: 58% of all commercial property in the UIP boundary.
• Number of commercial properties signed up: 215 representing 41% of the required target of 51%
• Only 55 more forms needed to reach 51%.
• We would like to thank our most recent supporters:
• David Kruger - 1 form
• Grant Laatz - 1 form
• Tony Bolt - 1 form
• Mohamed Ahmed Sadeqe Limbada - 1 form
• North Harbour Property Trust - 4 forms
• Wayne Dobeyn - 2 forms
We appreciate your commitment to the future of Ballito!
To join the UIP contact UIP Ballito co-ordinator Clare Swithenbank Bowman on firstname.lastname@example.org